Duration: Part Time
The Parking Cashier at The Grove will most often have the first and last impression on our guests at The Grove. That is why it is vitally important that the cashier is energetic, courteous and knowledgeable. This position will mostly assist guests with parking and valet fees, but will often assist the Concierge with helping guests with directions and information about The Grove.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- 2 years minimum experience in the Resort, Retail, Parking or Hospitality industry.
- 2 years minimum cash handling experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle guest conflicts in a courteous manner in a fast-paced environment.
- Fully available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, and all major holidays.
- Able to learn about the venue and share in an energetic manner to the guests of what The Grove has to offer.
- Business formal attire required for the interview process. (Uniform will be provided for position)
- Pass a mandatory drug test and background check.
Apply for this position
Click here to apply for this position on the company’s website.