Duration: Part Time
The Valet Runner at The Grove WILL have the first AND last impression on our guests. It is extremely important that the runner is safe, courteous, and efficient while performing their duties. This position will handle a wide variety of guests - but will treat ALL guests as VIP’s.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and requirements:
- 2 years minimum experience in the Resort, Retail, Parking or Hospitality industry.
- 2 years minimum experience in Parking/Valet operations.
- Able to operate manual transmission vehicles.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle guest conflicts in a courteous manner in a fast-paced environment.
- Fully available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, and all major holidays.
- Able to learn about the venue and share in an energetic manner to the guests of what The Grove has to offer.
- Business formal attire required for the interview process. (Uniform will be provided for position)
- Pass a mandatory drug test and background check.
Clean DMV record- DMV check will be required.Back to Job Listing >
Apply for this position
Click here to apply for this position on the company’s website.