Duration: Part Time
The Trolley attraction at The Grove lets the guests experience and learn what the Grove has to offer, while enjoying a ride to each end of the venue. The driver and conductor offer assistance in Guest Services while operating an attraction in a safe and courteous manner. The services will include but are not limited to: Assisting guests with strollers onto the attraction, assisting with wheelchairs, assisting with directions, and announcing the safety spiel over the sound system on the trolley. While the Trolley is in motion, the conductor will spiel about the shops and events that are at The Grove, while maintaining watch on the guests onboard as well as guests on the street regarding safety. The driver will operate the trolley while maintaining watch on the streets regarding safety and perform safety/mechanical inspections of the vehicle.
The ideal candidates will possess the following skills and requirements:
- 2 years minimum experience in the Resort, Retail, or Hospitality industry.
- 1 year experience (preferred) operating an attraction at a large venue such as a theme park, fair or special events venue.
- Driver candidates will need to possess at time of interview Class B California driver’s license with passenger rating.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle guest conflicts in a courteous manner in a fast-paced environment.
- Fully available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, and all major holidays.
- Able to learn about the venue and share in an energetic manner to the guests of what The Grove has to offer.
- Business formal attire required for the interview process. (Uniform will be provided for position)
- Pass a mandatory drug test and background check.
- DMV check will be run for driver candidates.
Apply for this position
Click here to apply for this position on the company’s website.