Duration: Part Time
- Greet all clients with enthusiasm.
- Provide courteous, knowledgeable service to clients.
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently (including gift wrap).
- Deal with returns/exchanges in a positive manner.
- Engage clients in appropriate conversation while completing transaction.
- Provide basic store and product information to clients as needed.
- Maintain standards of cleanliness and organization within the cashier zone.
- Assist in maintaining standards of the back of the store: stock room, lockers, kitchen, bathroom, etc.
- Participate in inventory control.
- Communicate inventory issues/concerns to operations or leadership.
- Maintain store safety standards.
- Ensure “stage” coverage is appropriate for servicing clients.
- Communicate zone needs to Specialist or “Director-in-Charge.”
- Participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
- Ensure that cashier training is successfully completed.
- Actively pursue additional training as needed.
- Assist in training new cashiers.
Daily cashier functions and operations:
- Price Adjustment*
- Opening Cashier Procedures
- Closing Cashier Procedures
- Communicate Supply Needs
- Gift Wrapping
- Employee Transactions
- *Must be approved by Store Manager or Co-Manager
Knowledge, skills required
- Excellent client service, communication and organizational skills.
- Arithmetic skills.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- 1-3 years in retail/service industry dependent on store volume
- Cash handling/cashier experience preferred
- Minimum Educational Level
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Proficiency in a foreign language desirable.
Requirements of the Job
- Move around on stage, back stage and offices.
- Operate the POS.
- Lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Work in a fragrance filled environment.
- Handle cosmetic products.
- Bend and stretch to stock shelves.
- Availability to work flexible days/nights/hours, weekends and holidays.
- Wear costume provided.
- Consistent and reliable attendance.
- Use a calculator.
Apply for this position
Click here to apply for this position on the company’s website.