The Santa Helper will provide an unparalleled level of service in a professional, friendly, warm and engaging manner in order to exceed guests and/or residents expectations. This position will greet guests/residents, assist with posing children on Santa’s lap and work to provide a memorable holiday experience. Santa Helpers will help monitor lines of waiting guests/residents, answer questions regarding the property or attend to special requests from guests/residents. Santa’s Helpers will perform all responsibilities with professional enthusiasm and the highest regard for the true meaning of hospitality. Must be comfortable with spreading holiday cheer and utilizing a variety of seasonal greetings.
- Ability to provide superb customer service skills, while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a hospitality setting.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; Professional and pleasant tone of service.
- Must be an organized; detail oriented, self-starter who is able to work independently and part of a group.
- Must be flexible to work weekends, early morning, late nights and holidays to support the operation and entire Concierge team needs.
- High School Graduate