Location: The Grove
Duration: Full Time
About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
The Fisker Sales Advisor will help progress guests through the customer journey and educate customers on the Fisker brand and it’s products in a professional and service-oriented manner. They will also be instrumental in managing their sales pipeline through lead generation, conversion to sales and ultimately vehicle delivery. A wide degree of self-motivation, discretion and independent judgement is expected and required. High energy and passion for providing best-in-class customer experience are a must. This role provides the potential opportunity for both national, and international, travel!
- Actively promote a culture of safety and quality in accordance with Fisker and industry standards
- Ensure compliance of head office directives as they relate to any operation experiential change and audit as appropriate
- Implement brand standards through keeping of a Retail Operations Manual
- Educate customers on our products and what to expect during their Electric Vehicle ownership experience
- Handle objections that help instill confidence and excitement with our customers on choosing an EV lifestyle
- Accompany customer on a tailored test drive experience based on customer’s specific interest
- Engage in meaningful conversations within location, including information on financial and insurance options offered by Fisker as well as EV charging and accessories options
- Host delivery appointments and new owner orientation
- Collect and record information during the customer journey with data accuracy in our CRM
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and value to our customers
- Meticulously record buyer and owner feedback to improve both products and business processes
- Assist with ad hoc projects such as pop-up events and delivery events
- Stay current on EV industry trends and emerging electric vehicle functional expertise theories and tools
- Manage the relationship and feedback loop with all teams
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- 2+ years of related professional experience, within the hospitality industry is a plus
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Exceptional people skills including strong oral and written communication, empathy, and active listening ability
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite of products, experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Proven ability to learn new systems quickly
- Self-starter who is goal-oriented, highly motivated and comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proven superior attention to detail as this is the foundation of the position
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate mindset
- Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner and sales leader
- Presentation and communication skills required
- Passion for electric vehicles and sustainability
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2-year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
- Available to work operating hours during weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Fluent spoken and written English
Preferred Attributes/ Competencies
- Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks, and uncertainty.
- Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and aligns the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
- Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices.
- Interpersonal Savvy & Hospitality: Relates well with all kinds of people, creating great relationships with clients and team members. Can showcase empathy, active listening and is skilled at diffusing high tense situations with clarity and diplomacy.
Expected Hourly Range: $26.00 – $31.00 an hour.
Additional compensation: Hourly pay is one part of total compensation which includes bonuses, equity awards as applicable, and benefits. An employee is eligible to participate in Fisker’s equity program, subject to the rules governing such programs.
Benefits: Fisker provides comprehensive medical, prescription, dental, vision, and disability insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Fisker covers most of the premiums for employees.
The hourly pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors including market location, job-related knowledge, education/training, certifications, key skills, experience, internal peer equity as well as business considerations. Fisker reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position within the range listed, taking into account the wide variety of factors listed above.
Fisker Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Salesforce, CRM, Test Drive Specialist, Customer Service Representative, Relationship Manager, Technical Support Specialist, Call Center Representative, Customer Experience Manager, Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Associate, Client Relations Manager, Sales Associate, Keyholder, Sales Representative, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, BDM, Business Development Representative, BDR, BDC, Salesperson, Sales Consultant, Sales Development Representative, Strategic Partnerships Manager, Strategic Alliance Specialist, Senior Solutions Consultant, B2B Corporate Sales, B2C, Inside Sales, Senior Account Executive, Customer service representative, Specialist, Expert, Operations Expert, Business Expert, Technical Specialist, Genius, Key Holder, Fleet Sales.
Key skills: empathetic, negotiation, sales, closing, approachable, public speaking, presentational sales, demonstrating products, good listener, automotive sales, auto enthusiast, sustainability, innovation, design, technological.