Location: The Grove
FRAME is a brand that bridges the heritage and quality of manufacturing in Los Angeles with a distinctly European aesthetic. Its collections take inspiration from a French way of “dressed up casual” embodied by the style icons of the 1970’s.
Since the brand’s inception in 2012, FRAME has rapidly evolved from the off-duty model’s favorite denim brand, to a fashion house that produces four ready-to-wear collections a year.
With headquarters split between Culver City, Los Angeles and Fitzrovia, London, FRAME is known for its coveted wardrobe classics, American craftsmanship and its loyal following.
The Key Holder works within the management team to help achieve store sales goals and maximizes profitability through effective supervision of the store team. The Key Holder takes ownership of the responsibilities assigned by the General Manager and serves as a role model to the rest of the Sales Associates.
- Meets personal and store sales goals.
- Continues to develop personal sales techniques and assists in the development of associates’ sales techniques to maximize sales.
- Utilizes elevated levels of sales and service to maximize performance.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise.
- Monitors all details of a sale, including shipping, alterations, and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensures all sales related policies and procedures are maintained.
- Maintains a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends.
- Supports and encourages staff to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Builds and maintains repeat clientele by utilizing personal client book and assisting staff with utilizing their client books.
- Resolves all customer issues and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Assists sales associates with various customer service issues (i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise, etc.).
- Responsible for opening and closing the store in absence of General Manager or Assistant General Manager
- Ensures image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of the brand image, at all times.
- Adheres to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance.
- Collaborates with General Manager and Assistant General Manager in areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, and inventory management.
- Assists in the training of sales staff in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance.
- Understands and properly executes all management register functions.
- Assists in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies, procedures, and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
- Participates in stock take process.
- Ensures the selling floor is neat, organized, stocked and reflects the correct visual image at all times.
- Assists in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/visual directives.
- Ensures deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner.
- Identifies product concerns in a timely manner.
- Communicates inventory needs to support the business goal.
- Effectively relays any client feedback regarding successes and/or opportunities about product.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must possess a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a luxury environment.
- Energetic, confident personality mixed with a strong work ethic.
- Takes responsibility for own actions, behaviors and actions of subordinates, uses a mature problem-solving methodology while handling pressure.
- Proven top performer with ability to motivate a team.
- Fast learner, analyzes situations and looks for solutions. Grasps the underlying structure.
- Dynamic interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional time management skills, and high level of ownership
- Must be able to lift, carry, or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising sales floor using ladders or stairs.
Bachelor’s degree preferred; High School Diploma or GED required.
If interested, please contact, Luis Gonzalez: