Location: The Grove
Duration: Permanent and Seasonal
FRAME is a brand that bridges the heritage and quality of manufacturing in Los Angeles with a distinctly European aesthetic. Its collections take inspiration from a French way of “dressed up casual” embodied by the style icons of the 1970’s.
Since the brand’s inception in 2012, FRAME has rapidly evolved from the off-duty models favorite denim brand, to a fashion house that produces four ready-to-wear collections a year.
With headquarters split between Culver City, Los Angeles and Fitzrovia, London, FRAME is known for its coveted wardrobe classics, American craftsmanship and its loyal following.
The Sales Associate is responsible for driving sales, establishing and maintaining client relationships by delivering and protecting customer experience at all times. The Sales Associate assists in operational tasks such as maintenance of the sales floor and corresponding stockroom area. The Sales Associate is responsible for creating an environment that aligns with the brand’s aesthetic and maximizes customer satisfaction.
Sales and Customer Experience
- Build and maintain a loyal client base, retaining client loyalty by providing clients with personalized service.
- Facilitate the brand’s high standards of client experience, communicating the brand’s aesthetic.
- Meets individual sales plans, contributing to overall store sales plan.
- Monitors all details of a sale; including shipping, alterations, and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensures all sales related policies and procedures are maintained.
- Maintains a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends.
- Demonstrates strong styling and merchandising skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills both with clients and team.
- Adheres to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance.
- Supports operational tasks such as shipment, RTV’s, and transfers when necessary.
- Ensures the selling floor is maintained and reflecting the correct visual image.
- Assists in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/visual directives when necessary.
- Communicates inventory needs to Management Team, supporting the business plan.
- Effectively relays any client feedback regarding successes and/or opportunities about product.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must possess a minimum of 1-2 years Sales experience in a luxury environment.
- Energetic, confident personality mixed with a strong work ethic.
- Dynamic interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional time management skills, high level of ownership, and self-awareness.
- Must be able to lift, carry, or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising sales floor using ladders or stairs.
High School Diploma or GED required.
If interested, please contact Luis Gonzalez: