Location: The Grove
Position Description: The Key Holder is a leadership position that is responsible for ensuring that customer service and store standards meet company expectations. All key holders will perform opening and closing managerial procedures and will serve as the manager on duty in lieu of a manager in the store. All key holders are expected to possess leadership and managerial qualities and to have mastered associate-level expectations for the sales floor, clienteling, and operations. Keyholders report to the Assistant Manager and the Store & Local Brand Manager.
Key Holder duties include (but are not limited to):
- Setting an example of enthusiasm, knowledge, and understanding of the PAIGE brand image and product.
- Ensuring the implementation of plans for meeting and exceeding sales targets, as communicated by store management.
- Reinforcing the expectation of superior customer service as the top priority for all employees.
- Maintaining a professional environment that is motivated, positive, friendly, helpful, and productive.
- Delegating responsibilities and holding employees accountable for meeting productivity expectations.
- Ensuring all requirements necessary to open and close the store are performed accurately each day.
- Being accountable for the store’s appearance, standards, and adherence to HQ visuals direction.
- Obtaining a comprehensive knowledge of the POS system, and having the ability to handle transactions in the event of an iPad, internet, and or debit/credit card reader malfunction.
- Maintaining a replenished and fully-stock sales floor.
- Participating in scheduled inventory tasks, including store wide physical inventory counts.
- 1 year of experience in a retail setting
- Open availability on weekends
- The availability to work at least 30 hours a week
- The availability to work up to 5 shifts per week
- The ability to work during the Vacation Blackout Policy dates
- The ability to engage and motivate teams, and to work collaboratively with colleagues
- The ability to manage multiple operational business functions
About the Company:
PAIGE, we believe that every choice we’ve ever made-the big ones, the small ones, the right or the wrong-has led us to this moment. We believe that the best story you can make and share is the one of your own life, and we are passionate about designing pieces that reflect and celebrate it.
From the beginning, our founder & creative director Paige Adams-Geller embraced every moment, aiming to inspire and empower as her story evolved. Her journey began in Los Angeles, where her entrepreneurial spirit took her from working as one of the top fit models in the industry to launching her namesake collection in 2004. Today, she sits at the helm of PAIGE as the only female founder in the denim industry, continuing to challenge convention and infuse her colorful spirit and chic sensibility to every collection she designs.
Our brand first launched in February 2005 in high-end retailers including Intermix, Ron Herman, Bergdorf Goodman and Harvey Nichols. Paige’s designs became an instant obsession of consumers, celebrities, and prominent fashion editors. Quickly, we unveiled our men’s, petites and maternity ranges – all created with the same commitment to the craft.
As our story continues to evolve, we remain devoted to the details. We only partner with the best wash-houses in the country, which happen to be in our hometown of Los Angeles. Every style we create is wear-tested, and tested again. We are completely obsessed with designing pieces you’ll live in-jeans that go from morning to moonlight; the perfect pair that works like a charm, always; pieces to help you stand tall in what you’re wearing, and take you exactly where you want to go.
LinkedIn Application: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3364433950
Paige.com Application: https://www.paige.com/about/careers
If you have any further questions regarding the position, please reach out to the contacts below:
Jaslinj@paige.com – Store Manager
Sofieb@Paige.com – West Coast Regional Lead
Aliciaw@paige.com – Director of Retail