Location: The Grove
RAY-BAN – SALES ASSOCIATE
RAY-BAN − Timeless style, authenticity and freedom of expression are the core values of Ray-Ban, a leader in sun and prescription eyewear for generations. From its debut in 1937 with the now-iconic Aviator model created for the American Air Force to today, Ray-Ban has maintained a unique cultural relevance and has become a symbol of cool, worn by celebrities and public figures all around the world.
As part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, a career in retail with Ray-Ban gives you exposure to an innovative and iconic brand, plus the backing of the global leader in eyewear & eyecare.
The Retail Sales Associate sells products and provides optimum customer service. Contributes to the store’s success by building and maintaining a strong client following.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cross sells Ray-Ban products to customers by demonstrating knowledge of the brand and basic optical principles.
- Provides optimum service level to every customer.
- Displays knowledge of the Brand, warranties and options offered by Ray-Ban to all customers.
- Connects and develops strong relationships with clients in order to build and maintain a strong client following.
- Maintains extremely high standards of sales and service, visual and merchandising elements.
- Stays current on product knowledge and fashion trends in order to be the authority for the client and drive sales and meet the client’s needs.
- Maintains the Flagship/Store’s presentation standards both on the sales floor and in the back office.
- Understands and supports all brand policies and procedures.
- Miscellaneous in-store duties as assigned.
- 2+ years selling high-end optical/eyewear or luxury products
- Selling; excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to speak clearly and understandably; hear communications by telephone and in person
- Ability to multi-task
- Punctual – must be reliable
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain highest degree of confidentiality at all times
- Takes initiative in self-development
- Performs well under time or workload pressure
- – keeps on schedule
- Performs work in a fashion that others can pick up where left off
- Ability to learn
- Fosters and promotes a cohesive team
- Practicality – applies information available in a sensible way to function in the job
- Questioning – ability and willingness to orally seek out information in order to complete work in an effective and accurate manner
- Organizational awareness – understands the effect and implications of decisions on other components of the organization
- Treats each member of the team with professionalism and respect – is a team player
- Exemplifies the brand’s retail vision, mission and values; celebrates wins; leads by example
- A two-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Ciao POS
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Please contact Samantha Becker at (213)503-0270 or email Careers@ray-ban.com.