Farmers Market Self Storage
Location: Farmers Market Self Storage
Duration: Full Time
Farmers Market Self Storage has an immediate opening for an Assistant Manager:
The Assistant Manager is the helpful and knowledgeable point of contact onsite at our self-storage facility. They are enthusiastic, energetic, and outgoing self-starters who possess excellent sales, marketing, and customer service skills. The right manager is someone who takes pride in their work, and works with integrity to do the best job they are capable of. Assistant Managers contribute to a successful property by running an organized office, engaging positively with customers, earnestly following up on leads, maintaining existing business relationships with clients and vendors, and communicating clearly with the entire management team. The right candidate pays attention to details, stays organized, and takes delight in finding great solutions for problems. This position is involved in all phases of the operation, including: leasing storage & parking, managing a team, assisting with maintenance, supervising onsite projects, communicating with home office team, and maintaining good relationships with tenants.- Customer service, retail sales, marketing, general office and telephone skills are all requirements for this position.
– Customer service, retail sales, marketing, general office and telephone skills are all requirements for this position
– Prior self-storage experience preferred but not required
– Good organizational skills
– General office functions and experiences required
– Ability to pay close attention to detail
– Ability to read and write in English required. Please reference any additional language skills and your level of proficiency in your resume or cover letter submission.
Full Time: Yes
Salary Offered: $17.50/hour
Contact Name: Dan King
Contact Number: 323-486-4161